Black Music by MP mailto: plaums2@googlemail.com

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

04.08.2021

Porter, Billy - Billy Porter Presents: Soul Of Richard Rodgers - 2017 




1 Porter, Billy feat. Pentatonix Oh, What A Beautiful Morning 03:11


2 Porter, Billy feat. Leslie Odom Jr.         My Romance 03:52


3 Porter, Billy feat. Renee Elise Goldsberry & Christopher Jackson  

If I Loved You 04:46


4 Porter, Billy feat. Brandon Victor Dixon & Joshua Henry

    With A Song In My Heart 03:31


5 Porter, Billy feat. Patina Miller I Have Dreamed     05:16


6 Porter, Billy feat. Cynthia Erivo My Funny Valentine 04:31


7 Porter, Billy feat. Todrick Hall     

I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair 04:14


8 Porter, Billy feat. Deborah Cox     This Nearly Was Mine     04:14


9 Porter, Billy feat. Ledisi Bewitched     05:05


10 Porter, Billy feat. India Arie         Carefully Taught 04:37


11 Porter, Billy Lady Is A Tramp 03:48


12 Porter, Billy Edelweiss 03:56

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Songschreiber)

Oscar Hammerstein II, Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen