Black Music by MP mailto: plaums2@googlemail.com

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

16.05.2021

Holloway, Loleatta - Queen Of The Night - 1978



1 Holloway, Loleatta Catch Me On The Rebound 06:11

2 Holloway, Loleatta feat. Bunny Sigler Only You 06:06

3 Holloway, Loleatta Good Good Feeling 04:16

4 Holloway, Loleatta Mama Don't - Papa Won't 05:02

5 Holloway, Loleatta I May Not Be There When You Want Me 

(But I'm Right On Time) 07:36

6 Holloway, Loleatta You Light Up My Life 04:06

7 Holloway, Loleatta Two Sides To Every Story 04:30

8 Holloway, Loleatta I'm In Love 04:19

9 Holloway, Loleatta Catch Me On The Rebound # (Maxi Mix) 10:50

10 Holloway, Loleatta Mama Don't - Papa Won't # (Remix) 06:19

11 Holloway, Loleatta I May Not Be There When You Want Me 

(But I'm Right On Time) # (Maxi Mix) 10:21

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Songschreiber)

Frank Austin Jr., Mikki Farrow, Robert Strother, Norman Harris, Ron Tyson,

Bunny Sigler, Joe Brooks, Edward Moore, Bobby Womack,

Norman Harris

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen